After quite some time, a post from me. The 49th post! And this is inspired by few discussions with my friends on BC (Blog Catalog). For those of you who don't know, BC is a great place for bloggers to hang out and participate in discussions. Sometimes for knowledge, sometimes just for fun.
In that there was one discussion about the key words or the phrases that people type into Google or other search engines and from there arrive at your blog. For those of you who want to know how to find this out, there is one application called Google Analytics. If you get decent traffic or visitors to your blog, it is a good thing to have, to find out from where people are arriving at your blog, through what search engine etc. You have to put its code in your blogger HTML code and it tracks your blog and its statistics..lots of it like the number of visitors and many more.
So here are a few of the funny or weird searches through which people arrived on my blog. Sometimes it is not even clear how that particular search could have made those people land up on your blog!.......
I will keep on adding more of these as and when I can. Because I added this Google Analytics quite late, I must have missed out on a lot more.
1. "horrible online cricket games" ( Why would anyone want that!??)
2. "acronym rtyu"
3. "does captain jack call will turner gay?" (Sure, that's what was interesting in the movie for this person)
4. "why do they cry in isha yoga" ( who does?!!)
6. "kawaja mujhe nahi bana crorepati" (what is that?)
7. "hindi bhuth preth ki kahaniya" (When have I ever written something like that!??)
8. "beautiful bottom womanes pictures" (!!)
9. "free chatting with gautam buddha " (Wow! If something like this is there, I will be the first one to chat with him!)
10. "i have one notation for song" ( So?!!)