I have read so much that Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev has said and seen so many of his videos (He along with Osho are the 2 people I have read, or seen their videos the most) so I consider these 2 to be my gurus in a way.
I have actually attended Sadhguru's Inner Engineering program and thus have been initiated by him and hence he really is my guru. I have also attended 2 of his talks.
Recently I thought of summing up what he has said in points. And incidentally today is Guru Purnima so that makes it even better.
So following are some of the things that he has said, many of which I really like and find it relevant. These may not be exact quotes, but it is in my words the summary of what I have heard and read him. I will keep on adding more.
1. When it comes to external situations, each one of us is differently capable, but when it comes to the internal all of us are equally capable.
2. Before you fall dead, you should explore the full depth and dimension of who you are otherwise it is a wasted life.
3. "I do not know" is a tremendous possibility. The possibility of knowing arises in your life only when you truly realize that 'I do not know'.
4. This body is a heap of food and mind is a heap of impressions that you have gathered. Whatever you gather can be yours but can never be you.
5. Every moment you have a choice whether to be blissful or miserable. Make it consciously.
6. The most important thing happening in your life right now is that you are alive.
7. Whatever you think about yourself, whatever the whole world thinks about you, has no existential relevance. It has only psychological and social relevance.
8. If your experience of life transcends the limitations of the physical, only then we can say you are spiritual.
9. If you become a source of joy by yourself and your relationships are about sharing your joy, not squeezing joy out of somebody, then you would have wonderful relationships with anybody. If two people come together, it should be a sharing of joy, not extraction of joy from each other.
10. Past is memory and future is imagination. Both do not exist right now. Fear is simply because you are not living with life. You are living in your mind. You fear is always about what is going to happen next. That means your fear is always about that which does not exist.